A customer will be entitled to cancel the transaction in accordance with and subject to all the provisions of the law, including the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981 (hereinafter: "the Consumer Protection Law") And regulations by virtue of it.
The following is a list of conditions and the way in which the user can cancel the purchase transaction he has made:
1. A user may cancel the transaction for the purchase of the product From the date of the transaction until fourteen days from the date of receipt of the product.
2. Cancellation of a transaction will be done by writing to the company by email to the site management. firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Cancellation of the transaction before sending the product to the customer will be free of charge Will be added, and will be refunded to the customer who paid for the transaction, including the shipping fee. A monetary credit will be given in accordance with the provisions of the law.
4. In case of cancellation of a transaction after the product has been sent to the customer and after receipt of the goods in the company's warehouses, a full monetary credit will be given. However, in the case of courier mail or Israel Post, the shipping cost will be deducted from the customer's credit score.
5. The credit will be given on condition that the product is returned without use and / or defect and / or damage - and with the label on it as received by the customer. If the product is returned not as stated in this section, the customer will not be credited (no monetary credit and no credit voucher). In addition, the Company will have the sole discretion regarding the condition of the returned product. Also, the item - which has not been used, in its original packaging - can be returned within 14 days of receipt. Except for items purchased on sale that must be returned within ten days of receipt.
6. The credit will be transferred and refunded to the credit card where the order was made only, and in accordance with the schedules and procedures of the credit company.
7. No monetary credit will be given for products for which no monetary consideration was paid, such as promotions or gifts The management of the site.
8. For products sold at a discount as part of a sale and the customer expressed interest in returning them - the customer will receive a refund minus 5% of the value of the item or a refund of NIS 100 - the cheapest of them. For products sold at a discount as part of a sale for which the customer has expressed an interest in receiving a cash credit for using the site (credit) - the value of the credit will be equal to the original amount paid, without any deduction.